UK Trade Section

No, sorry
smile.png

Thanks for the follow up on this item. While we have seen an increase in the usage of our system in the UK, we just don't see enough activity to justify a separate section. We'll be keeping an eye on this for sure!

Thanks for the follow up on this item. While we have seen an increase in the usage of our system in the UK, we just don't see enough activity to justify a separate section. We'll be keeping an eye on this for sure!

with your points being valid

the issue I see here is the UK members seem to get dispersed in the forum activity

yes we are a minority on here but I do think that a UK section would bring us out of the woodworks

and you may just find that it will become more active

one thing for sure is im very reluctant to post sale items here as I cant ship to USA and not many UK residents respond as the majority is USA that UK residents almost don't bother looking to find anything that might be in UK and it becomes a real tedious long search

even so thanks for looking into this and keeping an eye on it

hopefully you may find your self in a justifiable position to add it

Thanks

can I ask does the forum host provider charge for any extra sections that are active and why you need to think about the extra section

as if its not charged then I don't see any harm in having a section even if it start off a little slow

I know that one concern is the extra man power needed to moderate that section

and if that is an issue I would more than be happy to volunteer my time to make sure rules are being followed with in the section

can I ask does the forum host provider charge for any extra sections that are active and why you need to think about the extra section

as if its not charged then I don't see any harm in having a section even if it start off a little slow

I know that one concern is the extra man power needed to moderate that section

and if that is an issue I would more than be happy to volunteer my time to make sure rules are being followed with in the section
I would also be happy to mod this section.

Back
Top Bottom