ummmm,, bout time ;)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by the1much, Feb 9, 2012.

1. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

well,, im home. back to my way of life. missed you allz,, reading back on some of the old posts makes me wanna cry like a baby. you are allz true friends. well im staying in old 1800's farm house for the winter, this summer gonna head for the lake cabin and start over there. man i miss my birds,, every one of them. so all them "FRIENDS" i was talkin bout,, get them hens warmed up, im gonna needz lotz of eggs hehe ; )

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Hey there hippie dude, welcome back! Good luck on your new birds when you get them. Different around here huh? [​IMG]

3. the1much

Thankies luna. ya its different,,lol,, think im gonna start a campaign,, against that "chickens for backyards" thingy,,, what bout a "Backyards for Chickens" assult? hehe ;)

4. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

Long time, no see! Fire up the incubator and we'll get them in the mail!

5. the1much

gonna order me new bator next month.all 3 of mine are under new ownership,,kinda,, ya.. lol but i see new sportsman dancin round my head when i close me eyes. ;)

6. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG]

7. the1much

[​IMG]

im thinking of name change,, somethin like "maurice,, the original space cowboy" .. [​IMG]

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Welcome back, its been so long!

9. the1much

its been WAY longer then what the year count says its been. seems like a lifetime ago. glad ta see you allz ; )

10. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by