Unclaimed money you may be owed

Nothing in my name, but I found my Brother's. Over $100 and an insurance company listed. Could be my Mother had a policy we didn't know about with him as beneficiary. I'll have to let him know. Thanks.

I found $50, not bad. I found money owed to my dh deceased aunt. I wonder who to contact about that, any ideas? I might e-mail my MIL and let her contact the relatives. Having a wierd last name makes the searches easier.

This crazy awsome i went on to it and my aunt is listed on it to have money owed to her now i need to call her to let her now and thanks every one else for having the info that it is legit wouldn't want any thing bad to happen to my aunt because of a trap

Yeah, I just got my check a couple weeks ago for $317 from my husbands job from like 9 yrs ago! Not a trap, I can testify to that! So nice getting money for nothing!

The site is real... Many individual states have had this information available online for awhile, but it is nice to have alot of the states info on one site. I've lived in the same state for my entire life, but I can imagine how difficult it would be to track down money that is owed if I had lived in different states. I have found money for others in my husband's family, but never for anyone in mine...
sad.png

After reading these posts, I looked up both myself and my hubby and found that we both were owed money. I didn't have to give out my social as my money was registered to this address, I just received a check today from the treasury department.

My husband's was through an old address from 7 years ago, so he received a formal letter from the State Treasury department wanting proof of identity and residency at the old address and it also listed that it was a refund from an old credit card. Now we know where lost checks go, lol.

Holly crap !
th.gif
Ive looked on my states site before and they have even listed them in the newspaper and never found anything...this site says i am owed money from an insurance co i havent delt with in 10 years! Thanks!

update, i found my friends dad from his old employer and the same for her neice.

i know its legit because in PA it sends you to their treasury stie to fill out and print forms.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom