Under $70 incubator?

Oob Child

Crowing
May 13, 2023
I'm looking for an automatic incubator for jumbo quail eggs. I currently have a cute little $30 incubator with no humidity control and manual turning. Not sure where it's from, but I had a 25% hatch rate with it last time which was a bummer.

I'm getting some rare quail eggs soon and a 12 egg bator should be fine, I just don't want to risk a low hatch rate again with these. I know most are $100, but I'd like one under $70.

Does anyone have any ideas?
PXL_20230625_011737541.jpg

(Incubator I used last time, mini intelligent 9 egg incubator, fits 12 quail eggs)

How willing are you to pull out some tools and creativity? I've built almost all of mine for $45-$80 and they're so much more fun and more reliable than anything you can get for less than $150.

How willing are you to pull out some tools and creativity? I've built almost all of mine for $45-$80 and they're so much more fun and more reliable than anything you can get for less than $150.
Thanks, but I don't really have time for my own.

I'm looking for an automatic incubator for jumbo quail eggs. I currently have a cute little $30 incubator with no humidity control and manual turning. Not sure where it's from, but I had a 25% hatch rate with it last time which was a bummer.

I'm getting some rare quail eggs soon and a 12 egg bator should be fine, I just don't want to risk a low hatch rate again with these. I know most are $100, but I'd like one under $70.

Does anyone have any ideas?
View attachment 3554696
(Incubator I used last time, mini intelligent 9 egg incubator, fits 12 quail eggs)
I have good hatch rates with this one the one you have now I also had and did one good batch then sucked but this one last batch I got 80% and right now with it all eggs are devoloping.

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpeg
    IMG_2426.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 28
I have good hatch rates with this one the one you have now I also had and did one good batch then sucked but this one last batch I got 80% and right now with it all eggs are devoloping.
With this one I would use the chicken turner if your gettin 16 eggs or less and in the middle of each turning spot put a tooth pick to separate but other than that it works amazing.

Back
Top Bottom