Votes: 2 100.0%
  • NOPE.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Orion
Species: Simius
Tribe or loner?: Loner
Personality: Depends on his mood.
History: Orion's father died when he was born, and whenever he was a child his mother died of an unknown sickness. So, he grew up alone and never cared to integrate into society.
Description: Orion mostly has bright turquoise scales, with yellow stripes here and there. His eyes are deep blue and he's slightly muscular, with a large scar on his arm.
Mate?: Serena (?)
Username: Garjzla

Name: Orion
Species: Simius
Tribe or loner?: Loner
Personality: Depends on his mood.
History: Orion's father died when he was born, and whenever he was a child his mother died of an unknown sickness. So, he grew up alone and never cared to integrate into society.
Description: Orion mostly has bright turquoise scales, with yellow stripes here and there. His eyes are deep blue and he's slightly muscular, with a large scar on his arm.
Mate?: Serena (?)
Username: Garjzla
(They can be mates) Serena opens up her eyes and nibbled on some of the seaweed.

Serena smiled "Good. This will be my nest. The children our coming soon."
(Oh, well, that was fast.
lol.png
)

"That's great that you finally found a nest. Though I worry, I need to make sure you have all of the food you need and if you have children, you'll need to protect yourself and infants at the same time while I'm gone." Orion said, concerned.

(Oh, well, that was fast. :lol: )

"That's great that you finally found a nest. Though I worry, I need to make sure you have all of the food you need and if you have children, you'll need to protect yourself and infants at the same time while I'm gone." Orion said, concerned.
Serena said "Should we find another nest? I have found a hole in a coral reef."

Back
Top Bottom