Unethical treatment!

There was a duck dying... And it was wiggling around and everyone started laughing saying "Adios ********" and swearing at it. It was traumatizing... But I don't even can I do that do my family? It's all a weird uncomfortable situation
If you turn in your family business for it's horrible treatment to animals, the family will be fine. They will continue to eat and drink and sleep and be comfortable. If you don't, the animals will continue to be mistreated, underfed, abused for what reason? It takes a sick minded person to torture a defenseless animal, they wouldn't be so ready to pick on a person I'm sure. Call animal control or at least talk to the family and threaten to call animal control if they don't stop. Everyone knows what right and wrong are, unless your family are a pack of psychopaths. :barnie

This is a bad situation in so many ways... but there is hope.

Be smart and be careful. People could literally go to jail, lose their jobs, etc. It sounds like some of those could be family members. If that happens, then those people will possibly come after you. If you do anything / report anything to the authorities do so anonymously. Keep yourself out of it. But that said, seeing what you have said you saw- if this is true, it is a sad state of humanity and you owe it to yourself to take some kind of action, even if passive.

My suggestion- just post the location /name of where this is happening in this thread and then walk away from it- I can assure you that something will happen- and you will have plausible deniability because you can never be sure if it happened because of this, or maybe someone else happened to see the same things and reported it. Your conscious with your family is clear.

Back
Top Bottom