Ungrateful Guineas

Hentherapist

In the Brooder
Mar 1, 2017
We are in Texas, on the dirty side of Harvey. I went outside this morning in the pouring rain to check on 7, 3 month old guineas. They are in a dog run under a metal roof with a tarp over them too. They took one look at me in rain boots and a rain poncho and started screaming at me. Stinkers. Oh, and they were drier then me.

Attachments

• 20170825_152939.jpg
    20170825_152939.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 19
We are in Texas, on the dirty side of Harvey. I went outside this morning in the pouring rain to check on 7, 3 month old guineas. They are in a dog run under a metal roof with a tarp over them too. They took one look at me in rain boots and a rain poncho and started screaming at me. Stinkers. Oh, and they were drier then me.
:lau:lau:lau:lau

:yuckyuck:lau

My ducks have never freaked out so much as they did the time I had a large open umbrella when I opened their house for the day. Silly things tried to run through the wall to get away from the "monster."

Back
Top Bottom