Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Well, didnt get my b-day baby !!!!

Still feeling crapy.... I think I have a sinus infection my whole head, eyes, nose hurt.... My chest is still tight so maybe I have it all !! Hope it goes aways soon !!! Ive been naping and drinking OJ most of the day. Not sure if the anti's are helping but will keep taking them.

I really cant belive baby is waiting this long, WHAT THE HECK IS HE WAITING FOR ????
pop.gif

Just keep in mind that "normal" is 38-42 weeks. A "due date" is simply a calender date by cycles. Babes normally come out when they're ready (except in this day and age, when doctors evict them early for whatever "reasons").

Quote:
well , you not overdue which is alot more aggrivating , but I am sure since dr. told you that you were 3 Cm'ers and 90% thinned last monday , you are more then anxious .... But , if its any consulation , I am guessing once you do start labor , it may go real quick , at least lets hope so . and another good thing , at least you not having weeks of false labor to contend with .

Just read through the entire 49 pages of this lol.. I hope all goes well for you!
And I love the name, my cousin had a baby boy a few months ago and his name is Aiden James.

Atleast you're not overdue! My sister went overdue by 2 weeks, and ended up having a 11 lb baby naturally
ep.gif
th.gif
. She then had a scheduled c-section for the next baby, and he was almost 9 lbs. Big babies run in the family.

Good Luck
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
He's waiting for you to get some sleep. lol Believe me you'll soon be wishing you could put him back.
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif
I totally agree, especially when he gets to be around 3 or 4...By the way, anyone want a 4 year old boy? He is almost totally potty-trained, and he doesn't eat much
tongue.png
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom