Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

roll.png
roll.png
roll.png
I'm thinkin she'll be sore

Every hospital around where I live allows texting/calling on a cell phone in the patient rooms. (I could text when I was in same day surgery also, so who knows... ) Hopefully hers does too. I wouldn't think it would be interfering with anything in there. But you never know every hospitals different.

I'm thinking 7 lbs 4 oz.
Hopefully she has/had a fairly easy delivery and labor!

I bet she's had him by now too. She lost the plug yesterday didn't she? I don't think they'd let her go too long with that gone. She's probably snuggled up with him, catching some zzz's or telling him chicken stories! I bet he came today around 4 pm and weighted in around 7lb 15oz
jumpy.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm sorry
hide.gif
I dont want anyone to think i am slacking. Its been so long i thought i should at least say i really dont know anything
idunno.gif
I keep checking to see if she posted an update herself, and then i am afraid someone saw me logged on and OMG this is alot of pressure
barnie.gif

Quote:
I'm sorry
hide.gif
I dont want anyone to think i am slacking. Its been so long i thought i should at least say i really dont know anything
idunno.gif
I keep checking to see if she posted an update herself, and then i am afraid someone saw me logged on and OMG this is alot of pressure
barnie.gif

And you did it to me as well.
th.gif
I thought there was NEWS

Back
Top Bottom