Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Good Morning All! I can't wait to hear how she is doing!!

caf.gif

She's might be feeling overwhelmed with all the relatives, friends, etc. coming to see the baby and she honestly may have forgotten about us. I know I felt completely overwhelmed by all the well wishers when my first was born. And I'll never, ever forget this because I'm sure I got called a word for a female dog with pups over it, but oh well....

Remember, my labor with my first was 42 hours long, so needless to say that I was exhausted after it was over. He was born a little after noon so here come all the people to the hospital to visit. I did my new-mother-show-off-baby duties as best I could considering my sleep deprivation but I lost it more than a little when my cousin brought her CO-WORKERS in to see me.
barnie.gif
I hardly knew those people and there they were in my hospital room as I was trying to learn how to breastfeed and soooooooooooo tired.
he.gif
I'm sure they could see my frustration... at least the visit was short.
rant.gif

My cousin never had children so I couldn't return the favor.
lol.png

I have been reading this thread. Anyone else getting the baby itch from it? SLAPS SELF................... no more babies, no more babies, no more babies,

I'm sure they are just fine. She probably hasn't even thought about us with that precious little angel to snuggle onto. I'm sure when she gets home and everything is kinda settled she'll let us know.

The anticipation is fun though. UGGGG, no more babies for me, no more babies for me,.................................

Back
Top Bottom