Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Poor thing is probably sleep deprived, exhausted, overwhelmed...I remember all my days and nights ran together for the first 9 days. I was flabbergasted when my DH told me the date and I had "lost" time.....

Lol, can you remember just wanting to be able to take a shower? I don't envy poor swtangel adjusting to having a new baby in the house, especially as a first time mom.
hugs.gif
to her.

Quote:
I had to slap myself a few times too!! No more babies here .............. no more babies here........... no more babies here ............
Reminds me, have to order some more chicks!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
I had to slap myself a few times too!! No more babies here .............. no more babies here........... no more babies here ............
jumpy.gif

Yeah and I am too too too old to have another baby but the itch still comes every so often... baby sitting an infant is the next best thing it give you that baby fix...

Quote:
jumpy.gif

Yeah and I am too too too old to have another baby but the itch still comes every so often... baby sitting an infant is the next best thing it give you that baby fix...

I agree. Too old at 44 for babies (plus had surgery last wednesday that helps insure the situation) So now I let my sister do all the work. Going to see my week old nephew this saturday. I'll smell his head for everyone.

Quote:

I agree. Too old at 44 for babies (plus had surgery last wednesday that helps insure the situation) So now I let my sister do all the work. Going to see my week old nephew this saturday. I'll smell his head for everyone.

oh the smell of new borns double sigh

Back
Top Bottom