Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Quote:
I've got a grandson scheduled to hatch on February 14th. Certainly much easier and less intimidating than waiting to be a parent.

Hummm I think when the time comes for me to be grandma I will be a mess

Quote:
I've got a grandson scheduled to hatch on February 14th. Certainly much easier and less intimidating than waiting to be a parent.

Hummm I think when the time comes for me to be grandma I will be a mess

I wouldn't say I was a mess when the grandkids we've got so far were being born, but I think we grandmas take it different than the grandpas do!!

I think we should all take some time tonight to say a little prayer for mommy,daddy and baby.
17209_smilie_baby_015.gif

I agree...my 1st son was very premature and my 2nd son was induced a week early. I couldn't imagine the waiting game! My second was 8lbs 7oz...he probably could have hit closer to 9 lbs if I'd waited!

I have 6 children.
All natural births at a hospital (I am a newborn nursery nurse) except my last sweet son. He was adopted at 7 days old and I flew to Georgia to get him. What a blessing he is to our family!!!!!!!

My children are 31,30,28,25,22,and 11. All of my children are gifts from God.

I now have 2 grandchildren ages 18 months and 12 months. It is sooooooooo much fun to be a Nana !!!!!

I have prayed for each of my children every single day since they were born and I do the same for my grandchildren.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
If your talking about me, I will try not to. Haha. Not in THIS much atleast! Hahaha. And I'm sure Sam will update ya'll when I have them. Lol

Back
Top Bottom