UPDATE ON EGGS FROM EBAY. Day 21 today. PICS OF FUZZIES only 6/24

No, they're still in the bator. But I took them out of the turner. I will do the same with the others later when I start seeing pipping.
The thing with the blood ring is that they are no where near as developed as the others. And I think that by day 18 I should see something. Some don't even have an air pocket. And the insides sounds liquidy and moves around as I move the egg. WAH!
hit.gif

Yeah, that's the "sad" thing with shipped eggs
sad.png
. I only "expect" half of them to make it to the hatcher if I'm lucky. I set 50+ eggs on the 10th, only have 24 on day 13. I will be happy if 3/4 hatch
fl.gif
. Good luck on hatching! we will need pics of course
wink.png

Krista

50% really isn't that bad in this weather. I set 7 shipped eggs last week and it looks like one is developing. I will wait to hold judgement until next week. Disappointing, yes, but I am hoping to have better luck in the fall. I am keeping my fingers crossed for your hatch. Good luck.

Look at my new babies!!!Cute huh?
I know I don't have to, But as soon as I see a pip I go ahead and give them some breathing room incase they get to tired. I already had one die in the egg trying to hatch. I'll NEVER let that happen again. Not as long as I'm awake and can avoid such a horrible outcome!
5506_pipp_pipp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom