Update on Miracle, my double yolker in the bator! This is the end.

fl.gif

Stay tuned, everybody, cause I think that a pip may be on the way!

I was about to give up on day 7 and throw the egg away, cause the candling results werent good at all, but I am glad that chickenlady08 posted! If it wasnt for her, the egg would be in a landfill by now! Thanks, chicken lady 08 for boosting my spirit and convincing me to hold on!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:
Dont give up give miracle a few more hours and check on it please dont give up if you see it moving cool... You might have to help Miracle just keep looking to see if there is movement okay
smile.png
promise us you wont give in the towel
smile.png
I wish I was there with you to help you....

Just keep a eye out okay.. is it trying to crack out of the egg???? oh wheres a camera when you need one lol. darn it...
sad.png

Quote:
I am glad that I helped you. I hope it works out and we can see some pictures of little Miracle. We all need a little hope especially with all that is bad happening in the world right now. I always keeps eggs a little while longer. I just threw out an egg that one of my broody hen was sitting on. Now I am second guessing myself. I don't like to give up on something until you know there is no hope. There is always hope!!!

I am still
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
:fl
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
for little Miracle to make it.

Please update!

wasn't there a thread once on here of a double yolk'er hatching??? Best of luck to you, i can't imagine how excited you must be. I would keep the little guy or "guy's" forever as my personal pet because a double yolk'er is all to rare to actually see hatch. I wonder if their is video somewhere on the web of one hatching?

Back
Top Bottom