update on skittles the Chick

bahamas

Songster
10 Years
Jan 16, 2010
skittles has been doing exceptionally well and never showing any sign of ever giving up the first day after her wing was torn was great compared to her injury . She walked around a little slower then usual but good nun the less today shes as healthy as any chicken running to my hand when i bring her sum fresh berries and if you haven't seen the left side you would think shes a regular chick !I enjoyed taking care of her and lookslike she'll make it. She will !

Thank you all for your support and help even when certain family members werent supportive ! Did i mention that i love the users on byc !

That's great!
lol.png

hit.gif
well i haven't been on for a while as i've been discourages. Skittles is gone . Dead She died may ninth eaten by rats no doubt. I just need some encouragement. i cleaned out the coop and i put my new puppy i got on Monday in there. I gotta make a pen for him on sat. So that i can get ready to persevere buy ordering a few more eggs and guarding them with my life. meantime i decided to do sum-thing about my health by starting p90x. By far the hardest thing i've done and i'm only on Day 5 . I got 85 days to go. So thanx guys. i'll be on a lot more bow.

Quote:
hugs.gif

So sorry to hear the news Bahamas. That must have been so hard after everything you went through!
Good for you on moving up and onwards! How is that p90x? I heard it was pretty tough to keep up with. I have a hard enough time with the Jillian Michaels circuit training!

its hard. had to skip yesterday was too tired . gotta go do some yOGA X IN A WHILE. I RECOMMEND ANY1 TO DO IT. I DOWNLOADED LIME-WIRE AND DOWNLOADED IT. iTAS AWESOME. aLSO CURRENTLY I HAVE CHALEAN EXTREME INSANITY AND ZUMBA DOWNLOADING. bY SEPT I'LL BE SUPER FIT. lIKE IN THAT DREAM I HAD THAT ONE TIME !

i paused the vid for a sec to post here. boy this yoga thing is better than expected. i thiught i was a girls thing but its actualy realy good. the rest of it has yet to finished downloading and for now i'm just doing it of youtube . Its the real thing but in parts. I have the clendar and nutrtirtion gude if any1 wants it incase you all want to start p90x.

But like i said good stuuf. i think i'm going to order two buff orps 2 dmineggers two ees a dominique and anoter dominique. I'll see what i ahev and order some eggs real soon.

Back
Top Bottom