Update on the house egg sale! New offer 6+ Silkie eggs for $35.00

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
Well I am down to about 5 orders left to fill!!! I still have Karen Schweizer, Claudia Gore, Karen Walters, Vickie Harry, and Nick Seich (in that order). I want to thank you all again and give you all a little update on how things are going! We submitted our offer and it was accepted, the house inspection is complete, we are now waiting for the appraiser to come out and apraise the place, then the closeing! Hopefully we will be moving in in about 6 weeks! I am so excited. I will have to post some pics of the place once we get settled in. I just cant say enough thank you's to all who helped out by buying some of my eggs at the sale price. It really did help out! So, THANKS AGAIN!!!!

I am going to begin takeing more orders for eggs since I am not going to be hatching again till we are all settled into the new place this fall! If your interrested they will be $35.00 for 6+ extras this time! Get on the list now if you like or watch and see what I will be posting randomly as they are available! If you would like to be added to the list just Post what you want and send paypal to: [email protected] and I will continue to fill the orders as they are received and the eggs become available. Thanks again! JEN

Last edited:
Jen,
It was no trouble to "help". I have always admired your stock and the partridge I had of yours were always oohed and aahed over. My friend Lisa is getting the rave reviews now.

I can't wait for my box and will post pictures of the results.

I am so glad you got your house. YEAH YOU!!!
Lori

how long is the wait right now? i think i want some but it would depend on whether or not my bator would be full or empty....lol

Back
Top Bottom