Update on the sizzle chick.

Shelley LOL oh dear! I see the signs of someone who is going to have chicks that take four days to hatch. If you're partying now they'll hear you and hold STILL!

At least pretend to be asleep, otherwise the little stealth suckers will wait.

Good luck.

Quote:

Quote:
th.gif
Nothing yet, Lanissa. These little guys are keeping me in suspense!
duc.gif
I guess I got spoiled with the Delawares. Once they started rockin', they didn't stop til they were pipped and out! I can tell that this bunch is going to be very independent! lol Right now, all is quiet again.
sad.png

I'm sure they are gathering all their strength so they can ZIP really fast for ya! lol. And walkswithdog may be right, they are waiting for you to go to sleep, so turn the lights off and be extra quiet... I bet they will begin rockin and partying of their own! lol
big_smile.png

Yes, walkswithdogs is probably right on the money. But I am being very quiet, and I've got the lights off, except for the red heat lamp on the Delawares. They are so gonna make me a nervous wreck! I just don't like it when I don't see any action for LONG periods of time...it scares me. Oh well, maybe I will just go on to bed and let them do whatever they must.

We have a pip!
jumpy.gif
I woke up and thought I'd come and check the eggs. I turned on the light, and as I was about to open the hatcher, I heard the first pip!
clap.gif
And then immediately a second egg started wobbling around! And now I'm hearing their little "help me" peeps. So hopefully it won't be too long now before I have little fuzzy butts!
wee.gif
No action from the other 2 eggs yet, but we've got lots of time. Updates to come...

Some of us are reading in suspense!!! I wanna know if any little peepers are out and about now?!

Then again after last night, I bet you are napping!!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom