Upstate, NY chicken peeps!

Saying Hi NY, N Hoping For Some Help,
smile.png
smile.png

Hi, we bought a chicken coop from Tractor supply but it's for inside our back hall. It doesn't look very predator proof to us. We have 3 chickens living in our kitchen. We clean their area every day. They are like our "babies". We wouldn't put them outside in the coop from tractor supply. We looked at the hoop coops, they are nice and seem inexpensive and good housing for the birds. One poster uses CC ONLY, http://www.cconly.com/coop__hutches/cc-01__03_series and she said that they work well. I think we would definitely consider the CCONLY coops if we every let our chickies out of the house. Right now they are in a large box in the kitchen, with food/water, and they can fly out if they like. They all tend to cuddle together. They're about 3 1/2 months old now. At night they sleep in an XL dog crate. They are adorable bantams.

yes the design are nice wouldn't buy them. dont feel they are strong enough and would last..we had one built and another on the way ..

Hey why do birds, i called that place for a brochure, boy was the lady snappy, too rude for me, got the 6 chicks in very large dog crate, n 6 baby ducks in another one, just trying to get a coop by early may, but i need help, no one 2 help me, n i agree the ones from tractor supply are expensive n made real cheap

sorry to hear this the way of the world..i hope u have better luck somewhere else and yes in the store coops made very cheaply..

hey , until coop comes, their babys still, they are all in dog kennels , 6 baby chicks in 1, n 6 baby pekins in another, boy the pekins are growing beyond big for 2 weeks :):):):)

quick question, ??, I lean into to interract, with the baby chicks n one flys right over my head onto floor, n i was even trying 2 block the kennel door, to prevent this, n now 1 of the baby chicks is limping, ((, Please someone tell me she ll be fine , shes walking on it just limping, ((

Back
Top Bottom