EmmaSW

In the Brooder
Jun 6, 2023
Hi all!
I look up questions on here all the time, but finally made an account of my own. I've got about 25 laying hens in Tucson. Sell eggs at the farmers market.

I've always wanted to breed olive eggers and finally this year I have a good BCM roo and a good Amerucauna roo and set up their breeding pens so all the eggs I set will be F1 olive egger crosses!
The first 8 babies (from the BCM roo over Amerucauna hens) just hatched and hopefully the Amerucauna (over BCM and Welsummer hens) will hatch soon! Can't wait to see what color eggs they lay 🤩

Hi all!
I look up questions on here all the time, but finally made an account of my own. I've got about 25 laying hens in Tucson. Sell eggs at the farmers market.

I've always wanted to breed olive eggers and finally this year I have a good BCM roo and a good Amerucauna roo and set up their breeding pens so all the eggs I set will be F1 olive egger crosses!
The first 8 babies (from the BCM roo over Amerucauna hens) just hatched and hopefully the Amerucauna (over BCM and Welsummer hens) will hatch soon! Can't wait to see what color eggs they lay 🤩
Oh the prompt said to share about our other animals! I also have a few backyard dairy goats in Tucson!

Hi all!

Hi all!

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom