Can anyone tell me if it is too soon to start treating a sick bird with Sulmet. I completed the six day treatment of the whole flock, they have had four days without Sulmet. I will isolate her again (she was the sickest one before) and tomorrow I will try to buy some Amprolium (?) Can't remember if that's the right name. Pretty sure its still cocci - bloody poo, ruffled feathers, hunched up look, stands with eyes closed.....and she was doing so well for a few days there, preening again, looking bright. She must be a weak one I guess, the others are fine. Any help would be much appreciated. I don't want to wait for it to get any worse. Thanks.