URgent Muscovy with swollen face!

Pics
She has been inside. I just leave her on a puppy training pad with her food and water. I just want her to walk again. I just keep hoping she’ll get better. I’m so scared when I go to bed at night and the get up in the morning that I will find her dead.

Warm water baths are great for getting leg muscle strong again. Just stay with her. She may even be able to stand since the water will help keep her body light. If she’s eating good and drinking good I’d say she’s not ready to give up. But I can understand your worry. :hugs

Last edited:
She’s still hanging in there. My god she’s tough. The top of her foot is looking a lot better. Hardly swollen anymore, I’ve been putting her in the warm bath and she loves it. But still not upvwalking. I ordered some rooster booster from amazon I’m hoping it will get here quickly.

Are you use to giving meds orally with needless syringe? Or the next best is over a snack just enough snack she gobbles it right up 1 ml of liquid. Putting it in water just waters it down to much. The B complex has all the Bs it got the niacin for leg strength and the others bs for support. We’ve seen so great results from it.

Are you use to giving meds orally with needless syringe? Or the next best is over a snack just enough snack she gobbles it right up 1 ml of liquid. Putting it in water just waters it down to much. The B complex has all the Bs it got the niacin for leg strength and the others bs for support. We’ve seen so great results from it.

and it’s just called vitamin b complex liquid. Like for humans? I had a hard time giving her her antibiotics with the syringe, just because I don’t have anybody to help me. Is there some kind of food you could think of that she would really love and gobble it up with the vitamin b? She just kinda picks at her food through the day

Has she ever had dried meal worms? They are a big hit with most poultry mine love them. I start her out giving her a small amount to get her hooked them put a small amount in a bowl with the liquid b over top. It’s just like liquid b complex for humans but it’s for livestock. Difference is 3 ml a day of human 1 ml a day of the TSC Durvet .

Has she ever had dried meal worms? They are a big hit with most poultry mine love them. I start her out giving her a small amount to get her hooked them put a small amount in a bowl with the liquid b over top. It’s just like liquid b complex for humans but it’s for livestock. Difference is 3 ml a day of human 1 ml a day of the TSC Durvet .
If I can’t get the livestock kind can I do the human kind

Back
Top Bottom