URGENT!!! My Rooster is not eating or drinking Plz help

That's hot, chickens need lots of shade and a puddle with cool water, ice bottle to sit by and drink from as it melts use a juice for soda bottle that's plastic freeze and place laying down in a shaded area

Ice bottle, water with electrolytes, shade, puddle with cold water to stand in at anytime of the day, cool water to drink,

Heat may be the problem roosters don't rest as often as hens... but he might be sick separating him is always recommended while you nurse him

Get fluids in him even if it’s with a dropper in his beak if he will cooperate Poor dude. That’s is hot! Are you able to locate electrolytes? How long since he stopped eating and drinking?
He has not been eating since morning but i made him drink some sugar water with a dropper?
What should i add in his water to make him recover?

That's hot, chickens need lots of shade and a puddle with cool water, ice bottle to sit by and drink from as it melts use a juice for soda bottle that's plastic freeze and place laying down in a shaded area

Ice bottle, water with electrolytes, shade, puddle with cold water to stand in at anytime of the day, cool water to drink,

Heat may be the problem roosters don't rest as often as hens... but he might be sick separating him is always recommended while you nurse him
Maybe when you have a chance you can do those things for the rest of the chickens out there because heat might not affect hens as much But it definitely can have an effect on them. 106 is really hot

You could probably look up the ratios of what to use when electrolytes are not available. I really don’t know how to make my own. Just be sure to keep getting fluids in him I’m hoping he will start to perk up a little or enough to eat. You can offer him some tuna or hard-boiled egg once you get some fluids in him

Back
Top Bottom