URGENT!!! My Rooster is not eating or drinking Plz help

Can you get Gatorade, or Powerade? Either works. I also pour a bottle of it into their water buckets, then add the normal amount of water. Shade, make a big wet spot on the ground, with a hose. Be careful to make sure you run the water long enough that it's cool when coming out. Water sitting in a hose can be very hot when it first comes out. You can set ice cubes in the wet spot to make it nice and cool.

I have done
Can you get Gatorade, or Powerade? Either works. I also pour a bottle of it into their water buckets, then add the normal amount of water. Shade, make a big wet spot on the ground, with a hose. Be careful to make sure you run the water long enough that it's cool when coming out. Water sitting in a hose can be very hot when it first comes out. You can set ice cubes in the wet spot to make it nice and cool.
this and he shows positive respone but only for a while

Hopefully, your rooster will perk up with being cooled. Cool, not cold water can be good for a few minutes, then let him dry. Hold a large spoon with water up to or on the side of his beak to get him drinking. Dip his beak for a second into it if he doesn’t drink.

Mix 5 grams of sugar and a gram of salt in a liter of water to give him, if you do not have electrolytes. Let him rest, then offer more fluids. Don’t worry much about food until he gets water into him and improves. Then try soft egg, tuna, melon, or wet chicken feed.

If you have other chickens outdoors, it can help to have shaded water in several locations. A shallow wide pan half filled with shaded water can be good to cool their legs.

Should i add yhis in water?
Plz guide me !!!

Attachments

• 26403.jpg
    26403.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom