They all survived! 3 had to be helped yet they are my strongest three😂
Oh, I'm so glad to hear it! As of this morning I have 5 sweet little duckling eggs with internal pips and I'm being very, very impatient 😂 Mine may be a day or two early so I'm really happy to hear yours are healthy and strong!

Hello, I'm going to try and seek help needed desperately for ducks who are to go into lockdown Saturday but they have been through hell due to weather no Elec I actually used my car as the incubater but anyway I'm exhausted and the incubater went up to 57 humidity and when I brought it down I think 3 shrunk wrapped-the air sac is huge and they are not wiggling all over any longer. Can someone help me please? I've never done ducks and not sure if I should put them in lockdown? OR can they shrink wrap when NOT in lockdown? They are Cayugas and one Red. I'm so tired I have 6 incubaters all over plugged in n not cheap ones but I've had every issue. I don't think they will life til Saturday but probably won't if I put in lockdown now but I'm begging for the opinion of their best odds. I lost every last female Silkie I had within months and it killed me. I can't handle anymore death. Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom