URGENT, Revived duckling won’t hold up head

That room sounds like it'd be good.
I’ll set down a tarp just incase and it has a gated porch the mom can b in but the kennel isn’t big so I’ll have to figure something out as well. I think for a few hours she’ll be in with the baby and then I’ll let her out on the porch

I’ll set down a tarp just incase and it has a gated porch the mom can b in but the kennel isn’t big so I’ll have to figure something out as well. I think for a few hours she’ll be in with the baby and then I’ll let her out on the porch
With the tarp, there's not going to be any places the duckling can get trapped under, is there?

My parent said I can’t bring them inside, but they’ll fix the heat lamp. I think I’ll try and make the kennel for them in the shed and keep checking on them?
Alright. If you can keep checking on them, that will be good. Make sure the heat lamp is secured well and not where the mother will hit up against it.

The goats can't get in there can they? Congratulations on saving this baby, by the way!
No, they stay with the ducks in the coop. A friend made it when I was little for his button quail but it’s taller than me inside (I’m 6”0) and big enough to fit probably 6 horses or more. so i figure they all get along they can stay together Lol😅

Alright. If you can keep checking on them, that will be good. Make sure the heat lamp is secured well and not where the mother will hit up against it.
The lamp is safe and tied so it can’t fall, I gave her an egg and made a nest and she immediately took to it, I gave her extra stuff incase she felt like fixing it. But for now it’s all okay, other than she seems really upset about me destroying her nest

Attachments

• IMG_0586.jpeg
    IMG_0586.jpeg
    872.3 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom