Username Troubles

Pics
I have no idea. Abitail was allegedly one of King David's wives in the bible, but I do not think that's where you're going.
Ahem. It was Abigail.

My Mom used to call Chicken Abigail "Abitail" since she had a big tail and was the last one to grow a tail. I made a legend that claimed Abigail would insist she was "not Abitail". Hence my username.

Not as cool as yours, since I would like to see what's over in Azurban and Gu'llible.

Not sure if this counts, but it seems like people here think I am a "she". My title is Big Rooster. I usually tell them that my hens like it when I crow. Then you have @Pastel The Rooster . She has a misleading username as well.

I've been asked numerous times about what my username means. See if you can guess.
Haha, I do have a misleading username. Also, when I created my account, I capitalized the “T” in the. It should be “the,” but instead it’s “The.” That will forever annoy me.

Also @notabitail, I may have thought that you were a girl for a few days… haha, sorry. That was when you first joined though!

Haha, I do have a misleading username. Also, when I created my account, I capitalized the “T” in the. It should be “the,” but instead it’s “The.” That will forever annoy me.

Also @notabitail, I may have thought that you were a girl for a few days… haha, sorry. That was when you first joined though!
The The that is uppercase emphasizes how powerful Pastel is. Also if you have a PFM you can change it once a year otherwise it's change it once and if you make a mistake your goose is cooked.

That's ok. Everyone gets who is who mixed up here.

The The that is uppercase emphasizes how powerful Pastel is. Also if you have a PFM you can change it once a year otherwise it's change it once and if you make a mistake your goose is cooked.

That's ok. Everyone gets who is who mixed up here.
Well, if I had PFM that would be great! Just one slight problem… I don’t.

Back
Top Bottom