USPS charged me $14.10

UPDATE:

Wonderful news!!! I am vindicated!
I spoke to the supervisor and he said that it will not happen again and they refunded me the $.

The lady with the nasty attitude was there with her pleasant self and she will be spoken to as well as the other lady that charged me the fee.
I feel better now! :ya:yesss::highfive::celebrate

Has anyone else been charged for picking up their chicks from the PO. I was told by the “nice” lady at the PO that it was because I intercepted the package from being delivered. I went to the PO the night before to alert them about the package and to ask them to please give me a call as soon as they arrive so I could pick them up. Their excuse was that the shipper has to pay on their side for me to pick them up or else they get delivered by the mail man/woman. We have our mail delivered around 6PM and they would be baked chickens in the heat of the truck as we live in South Florida Nevertheless the status on the USPS tracker is not diligently updated so no one really knows where the chicks are. I have another set of chicks coming in and I want to make sure that it doesn’t happen again. TYA

Wonderful news!!! I am vindicated!
I spoke to the supervisor and he said that it will not happen again and they refunded me the $.

The lady with the nasty attitude was there with her pleasant self and she will be spoken to as well as the other lady that charged me the fee.
I feel better now! :ya:yesss::highfive::celebrate
:yesss:

Great news.

That's fabulous! I'm so glad we were all able to give you advice. Nothing makes me madder than liars and cheats. Taking advantage of someone is wrong, period, yet there are so many people in the world that do. I'm very, VERY happy that you were refunded. I usually am not so lucky, therefore I have to really kick up a stink. It's really a shame that people force a person to even have to kick up a stink. But make no mistake, when I find out I've been wronged, I WILL do whatever it takes to make it right.
Enjoy your new little chickys, they are so darn tiny and cute and require so much work in the beginning you just can't help but absolutely fall in love with them.

I hope they do an investigation and audit to make sure the overcharge got put into the cash register instead of somebody's pocket.

Has anyone else been charged for picking up their chicks from the PO. I was told by the “nice” lady at the PO that it was because I intercepted the package from being delivered. I went to the PO the night before to alert them about the package and to ask them to please give me a call as soon as they arrive so I could pick them up. Their excuse was that the shipper has to pay on their side for me to pick them up or else they get delivered by the mail man/woman. We have our mail delivered around 6PM and they would be baked chickens in the heat of the truck as we live in South Florida Nevertheless the status on the USPS tracker is not diligently updated so no one really knows where the chicks are. I have another set of chicks coming in and I want to make sure that it doesn’t happen again. TYA

Back
Top Bottom