Utah!

Quote:
Hi skunknchatter,
There is a gal named Christie Brown at SunnyBrooke Poultry Farm on 106th South and 12th east. She's the one to contact about chickens. They're a little pricier than say IFA, but she guarantees, 100% that they're all hens. I was just in IFA today, and they also have chickens for sale.

Here's Christie's information

Christie Brown
SunnyBrooke Poultry Farm
10660 South 1225 East
Sandy, UT 84094
(801) 571-4933 or (801) 232-2490 cell
email: [email protected]

Good luck!
Marty

Hi guys
I'm new on the site but have been raising chickens for over 25 years
I live by the Price area. Right now I have americanas and cochins in large fowl and several colors of Old English bantams.

Quote:
Hi skunknchatter,
There is a gal named Christie Brown at SunnyBrooke Poultry Farm on 106th South and 12th east. She's the one to contact about chickens. They're a little pricier than say IFA, but she guarantees, 100% that they're all hens. I was just in IFA today, and they also have chickens for sale.

Good luck!
Marty

Hey thanks!!! I hate waiting for the feed store up here to get chicks in. And if you special order it can be May before you get your birds.
roll.png

skunknchatter...........I also got my chicks from Christie. They are almost 5 weeks old and doing great. 3 barred rocks and 3 red sex links.

We have 1 and a half acres. 13 americana hens and three rosters. 4 full size cochine rosters and three hens. And about 40 old english game bantams I also raise and show fancy pigeons and holland lop rabbits.

Quote:
Fun! Where in Utah do you live? I've thought about getting Old English Game birds because they say they're so broody... do you hatch and raise your own chicks with mammas?

Marty

Quote:
I've got their sisters! 4 red sex-links and 5 barred rocks. 5 weeks old today, all from Christie.

When are you letting these girls outside? Mine are feathered almost all the way now...

Marty

Marty,

My stepson is building my coop in the next week or so. Mine are almost all feathered out too. Had to move them into their 3rd home, they're getting so big. Took a huge box I got from my wife's work, cut out a nice size window, covered the window with hardware cloth, and set up a nice perch for 'em. Had to partially cover the top so they wouldn't fly out. So the next stop will be outside, hopefully by mid-March.

Marty,
I'm in Castledale south of price. I don't let my hens set I have a sportsman Incubator. I have raised Old English for twenty some odd years. The colors that raise now are.
Black
Buff Black Tail
White Black Tail
Self Blue
Muffed Sliver Duckwing
Tassled Birchen
Cody

Back
Top Bottom