Utah!

Anybody looking for some cuckoo marans to make sex linked olive eggers? Put these with ameraucana roosters and you will know male/female of the offspring at hatch. These are GOLDEN cuckoo marans out of one of my project pens. Some have feathered shanks and some don't. (they are a work in progress). The oldest hatched in December. PM me if interested.
smile.png

Anybody looking for some cuckoo marans to make sex linked olive eggers? Put these with ameraucana roosters and you will know male/female of the offspring at hatch. These are GOLDEN cuckoo marans out of one of my project pens. Some have feathered shanks and some don't. (they are a work in progress). The oldest hatched in December. PM me if interested.
smile.png
I really like mine :) She is very cool looking.!

Hey guys!!! Once again, stopping by to say HI!!!

It was so fun to see all ya'll from UT at Chickenstock...

Red... I wrote Joy about the SFH, but haven't heard back from her??? Hoping that exchange goes ok??

I received my Wheaten Marans chicks yesterday!!
wee.gif
So next spring, if all goes well, I will have chicks from them to offer up=)

Way too many chicks here, still, anybody want an EE pullet?? I have a few left from chickenstock, lol They are mostly black, some with some silver on their necks, they are crosses from brahmas, so they have a little feathering on their feet, too...

Anyone got any Chicken trains running this week? Greybird wanted to come pick up the Splash BLRWs this evening, but I was unfortunately off at work and my roommates were up at the land for the week-end, so there was no one there to get them except the boys and they aren't allowed to open the door when there's not an adult home (even though Zach's 14 and babysitter trained, I'm paranoid about it!). I'm not sure where Grey lives (is it Logan??) but I was hoping there might be someone heading somewhere nearby soon...

Here's my baby. Doing well. It's so sweet already. Loves to snuggle up in my hands. Hope it's a girl. :)

Went to a UFPA meeting tonight. It was fun. Someone offered me Hamburgs since I have no show quality birds. My response? I know NOTHING about that breed. xD

Yay for your babies, Cynthia and rhl1! Very cute!

Corvidae, I'm meeting up with DesertSprings and sillyMcCoy tomorrow in WJ, but I won't be going any further south than that, or any further north than Clinton.

Pancake, I have a silver penciled hamburg. She lays like nobody's business, and she's several years old. Very pretty bird. She's also my escape artist.

Back
Top Bottom