sent you an email
big_smile.png

x2

Sorry littleredhen but I didn't get any emails
hmm.png

Still nobody asks to buy some chicks? Oh well they are still all here
smile.png
All 8 of them.

I also have 2 Brassy Back rosecomb bantams that I need to get rid of. They are very pretty birds. Kinda crazy but still very pretty. I'm over my city limit and need these guys gone asap. Email me for more info on them! They are both fully feathered and have been living outside. I have one black and one blue. I have absolutely no idea on their genders though...email me! I'm in Orem...

[email protected]

In a few months I will have 6 Silver Bantam Ameraucanas for sale
smile.png
My broody bantam is raising them... Email me now to reserve one or two
tongue.png
thank you so much!!!

-Hector.
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Just posted this on KSL and figured it wouldn't hurt to share here as well.
I have 4 cockerels that need to go. For my BYC friends they are FREE.

Here's the ad:

2 for $5
I have 4 young cockerels who haven't crowed yet and they need homes.
They are all barnyard mixes:

Red sex link + Marans (single comb and feathered feet)
Coockoo Marans or Barred Rock + something (pea comb) Big guy.
Coockoo Marans + something brown (single comb)
Marans + EE (pea comb) This guy has a defect where his tail end is kinda missing. He's healthy but shouldn't be used for breeding. Normally he would be a cull so he's free.

None of these boys are acting aggressive and they all let me pick them up and are pretty tame. Hate to see them go but I can't have roosters where I live.

Call or text Alan 801.361.3488. Birds are located in Spanish Fork but I work in North Orem and could meet most mornings anywhere along the way.
redstarmarans.jpg

cookoomaransee.jpg

cookoomaranssomething.jpg

nobutt.jpg

Anyone here do a garden area for their chickens? We have this grow box with tomatoes and it's their favorite place to dig and do their dirt baths and lay under the tomatoe plants but they aren't helping the plants any.

So I got this idea that for next year I would build them a grow box. Maybe a 5x5? put a tomato plant in each corner so they can have shade and have the good dirt to do their digging and than when the tomatoes start turning red they can have a treat. Am I going overboard for my chickens? I want them to have a nice area and stay out of my garden. Hoping to get the garden fenced in before the chickens totally destroy it.

Back
Top Bottom