Utah!

Quote:
sent you an email
big_smile.png

I recently got 2 Amerucanas that are a year old. They are great layers and beautiful birds. They lay sage green eggs. The only problem is that I don't have a top on my chicken run and these two hens are too smart for their own good. They keep jumping the fence and getting into our garden no matter what I do. SO... If anyone out there has a fully enclosed chicken run or lets their chickens roam their whole yard these could be great birds for you. I would like to trade them for more amerucanas or welsumers or another bird that lays interesting colored eggs. Or I will sell them for 20 each and go buy more. P.S. If you are looking to start a flock I could have more birds for sale.
Thanks, Branson
P.S. feel free to call or text me (eight o one eight o three four o nine nine)

I want a bumper sticker talking about chickens! I have a refrigerator magnet..does that count? Yeah right, raise your hand if you have a refrigerator magnet!
lau.gif

I now have, the most..darling..cutest..will be eye candy pretty...babies! I have some Partridge Rock, and New Hampshires! I love the pattern on the PR, and they lay well. Of course we all know that the New Hampshire lay well..both are wonderful winter birds. They should even start laying in the winter if you are one to use a heat lamp..which I am. Don't really see too many of either bird around here..at least I don't, for sell, on ksl at least.

P.M me! I live in Spanish Fork.

Should I post some pictures?? The PR are such cute babies too. Pretty color already. And NH are the cute little yellow fluff with the light shade of red on the back, and of course now that the wings are coming in, they have that barred color in the wing that does go away when they grow.

And, guess when they were hatched?? The 4th of July! Oh I can think of a bunch of cute names for these girls..all girls!

well yesterday i was talking to my parents who are doing the whole chicken thing with me and my mom loves the ee and i wanted a breed that lays dark eggs so i got a 8-9 week old ee and welsummer. we had the room so why not
gig.gif
they are in their own little pen and are so cute! i got them from the lady in pleasant grove and all i can say is she has the chicken addiction bad
gig.gif
tons and tons of chickens and in a normal neighborhood. the new girls are still peeping and are so cute
love.gif
i saw some partridge rock and they are so cute! but i think i have enough chickens now

Yeah, I bet I know who that lady is! lol...I know a couple of them in that area that are chicken crazy! If her name starts with a S, then she has some of mine, and I have one of hers...and she stole you away from my Partridge Rocks!
tongue.gif

Really though, love the lady I'm talking about, she's looking for another place to live, with more land!
smile.png

Quote:
it actually does not start with an s. the lady was super sweet and very knowledgeable but man she had a lot of birds! i envy her not only for the number of birds she has but for the neighbors she has too! my neighbors are all super nice but i know they would not put up with that
smile.png

I'm sure that is where we got our GLW to replace my son's Orpington that turned out to be a roo. She had the cutest sweetest older chicks running loose, Older chickens in their own pen and than a smaller pen with the chicks she is selling.

my kids had fun feeding the big chickens grass.

Back
Top Bottom