Vandalism and predator attack.

First night nest cam photo. 1 coon 0132 Empty coop. I’d show but can’t load photo as MP4. Any suggestions how to trap coon? As far as nest cam it takes good shots but does not leave date time stamp on video and not everyone can receive attachment of it. So only down side besides expense.

I guess plan at this point is to see if wildlife and game can trap and move any wildlife.

What does this mean?

It means that the police choose who they give the paperwork to and this time they have not given me any to file to report it as a crime. Usually they do. They should have this available on website to readily down load to report. All I can hope is that they are looking for boys that fit the description to arrest them and press charges.

First night nest cam photo. 1 coon 0132 Empty coop. I’d show but can’t load photo as MP4. Any suggestions how to trap coon? As far as nest cam it takes good shots but does not leave date time stamp on video and not everyone can receive attachment of it. So only down side besides expense.
Are you doing photos or video? You may have to download a converter. I found one that converts video (AVI) to jpg (frames). Much easier to upload pictures.

alhough I lean towards those lovely little kids being the culprits, it really could be an oppotunistic attack by a dog, even a cat or other animal.
The only surefire way to deal with all of that is is put up 1/2" hardware cloth around and over your outside room, use locks that are human proof.
If you leave your birds out during the day and you are away, you might consider placing hardware cloth under the perimeters too - and don't forget the TV cameras.
I'm sorry that you may have to do all this to protect your girls :(

Back
Top Bottom