Vandalism and predator attack.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'd take those pictures over to the kids parents, inform them of the threats their children made and also notify them that you will be putting up cameras.... And if you catch them on your property, you will prosecute for trespassing.
It might have been a predator, but if you have little sh*ts like that in your neighborhood, they need a wake-up call before someone's dog or cats go missing too.
*EDIT*

OK, got a little hot under the collar about this whole situation...... if indeed it is true that the little poop stains killed the birds. But, what I would recommend to the OP is get everything documented with authority which it seems like you've done. It will save you from future troubles should tensions rise and things become worse.

Last edited:
Stealing money out of my egg money cookie jar (hand in the cookie jar). I also have a camera pointed at the cookie jar. I took the bills out on this night and left some change which the thief took some of. I have some good face shots too. I put this camera up because usually the thief would come in the back way. The thief spent a year in jail from stealing from other family members too.
DSCF0002AB 21.jpg

Coming to steal the egg money out of the cookie jar.
2_02_R_122017064400AM 023.jpg

You should really invest in a more secure money drop box. I don't know if the reason why you leave bills/coins accessible to people is for change back to them, but I would give rid of that idea and post up (Bring exact change). As for the low-life scum taking your money, have you figured out who he is, perhaps a neighbor? You should blow up a picture of this scumbag and post it up at your chicken stand, much like a 'Wanted' poster....... remember to put 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' :) That way it will probably deter him from stealing again or maybe people will recognize him and let you know who the culprit is.

You should really invest in a more secure money drop box. I don't know if the reason why you leave bills/coins accessible to people is for change back to them, but I would give rid of that idea and post up (Bring exact change). As for the low-life scum taking your money, have you figured out who he is, perhaps a neighbor? You should blow up a picture of this scumbag and post it up at your chicken stand, much like a 'Wanted' poster....... remember to put 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' :) That way it will probably deter him from stealing again or maybe people will recognize him and let you know who the culprit is.
I'm pretty sure the thief did jail time over this already, lol

Humane society or animal control may be interested in this as a case of animal cruelty given the information you have. They may come and address the kids and their parents. Maybe scare them.. edited to add... If you do catch them on camera you can go after restitution and take them to court. may seem silly but what kind of kid does that to an animal. yikes.

Actually I think you are correct. I have watched Animal Cops on TV and some people do get fined and jail time for cruelty to animals.

Only one other time in nearly 20 years have I had a thief who stole some money out of the cookie jar. I told him I had video of him stealing the money and saw him put it in his sock and if he set foot on my property again I would give it to the police. As far as I know he has never been back. He must have figured out I wasn't bluffing because how would I have known where he put the money he took???

Humane society or animal control may be interested in this as a case of animal cruelty given the information you have. They may come and address the kids and their parents. Maybe scare them.. edited to add... If you do catch them on camera you can go after restitution and take them to court. may seem silly but what kind of kid does that to an animal. yikes.
If the cops dont want to deal with it, maybe calling the wildlife department about this predator attack would be helpful. Often, they can identify what type of predator did the damage and if it was human caused you would then have documentation of this to take to the police. And the parents. And court, if need be.

Back
Top Bottom