Vandalism and predator attack.

Go talk to those boys' Mamas!!!! You should have done that before this happened, frankly

Unfortunately these aren’t children that are monitored by their parents or grandparents. They would just deny they would try to do this. I did talk to my neighbor who sits outside watching my house from his garage most of the day because one of the children was believed to be his grandchildren whom he does not watch and he said just don’t think it. His grandchildren have frequently bothered my pets without permission. Unfortunately they would not care.

Unfortunately these aren’t children that are monitored by their parents or grandparents. They would just deny they would try to do this. I did talk to my neighbor who sits outside watching my house from his garage most of the day because one of the children was believed to be his grandchildren whom he does not watch and he said just don’t think it. His grandchildren have frequently bothered my pets without permission. Unfortunately they would not care.

I am very sorry about your chickens. I would enraged if I believed people did that!

Then if the boys are out past curfew or over at your home ranging the neighbor at all hours, call Child Services and explain that you think they are being neglected, which they are! Doesn’t hurt to be seen going to and from the house with a shotgun case either. And get those cameras in the back!

I am very sorry about your chickens. I would enraged if I believed people did that!

Then if the boys are out past curfew or over at your home ranging the neighbor at all hours, call Child Services and explain that you think they are being neglected, which they are! Doesn’t hurt to be seen going to and from the house with a shotgun case either. And get those cameras in the back!

My husband is working on outdoor nest cameras but we have nothing to guard anymore. My local police won’t report it as a crime and I am not allowed to file a report of crime on my own. Every year we have vandalism from children and nothing is done in this neighborhood. Children just run around with no supervision just unleashed in the neighborhood and should be sent home by police because nothing good happens from children hangin on their own plotting their next crime. The police here do not uphold the laws or value animal life and would give loss of human life little consideration.

Last edited:
This probably goes without saying, but if the yard is not fenced, putting one up would go a long ways towards keeping your animals and family safe

We have invisible fencing as we keep the poultry separate from my dog and other dogs from my daycare/board. Because I am sandwiched between two other homes in the cul de sac. Physical fencing is not really feasible for the whole property. We did in the back some additional to see it’s challenges with run expansion before we invested in more at much cost to us. We thought pad locks on all doors to prevent human predators might help. It’s painful to realize our own police just care so little and victimize you all over again allowing crime to take over. I’m trying to get my husband to see it’s a corrupt apathetic community that care little to stop crime after several robberies and the murder of our poultry by youth for a joke. I just want to leave and move to a more moral area where the police care, believe you, and want to uphold the law.

I got to ask how many of you have suffered through the vandalism and predator attacks that decimated a flock and just start over? Do you just quit realizing there is no protection from human or wild predators. Humans are far worse here than wild.

I have to say thank you for the support here and thoughts. It hurts worse knowing my police do not believe the threats to my home nor care to uphold the law and seek justice. You are victimized twice over.

Have you gotten anything on your cameras yet? I have several cameras on my property mostly to see what predators roam on my property. I did have a thief a couple of years ago and I got the thief on a camera stealing my egg money. I took the bills out and left some coins in the change cookie jar and the thief took some of the change when they discovered the bills weren't in the cookie jar. I do have a sign up but the thief never took notice of the sign.
IMG_20190216_142544.jpg

IMG_20170816_125751.jpg

Back
Top Bottom