Vandalism and predator attack.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I do hope you invest in some game cams with cobra cables that lock so no one can remove them.

I'm not sure how the parents of these kids will take a conversation as oftentimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It might be beneficial to mail them a letter with photos and send it registered so you get a signature. Just in case you need proof of this past episode in the future. Is it possible your neighbors might've heard/seen what happened or anyone leaving the area?
Oh, my.... as a mother of 2 boys, if I caught wind of something of this magnitude, the killing of animals and threats, they would be in for it bigtime!!!! Fortunately, mine are still too small for this sort of thing and have been taught respect for animals... chickens included. Even if the neighbor is a much hated entity, the animals do not need to suffer for it.
Go tell their Mama and make her discipline her little darlings before they graduate to killing humans. There is NO excuse for a kid of any age to do this sort of thing.

Oh, my.... as a mother of 2 boys, if I caught wind of something of this magnitude, the killing of animals and threats, they would be in for it bigtime!!!! Fortunately, mine are still too small for this sort of thing and have been taught respect for animals... chickens included. Even if the neighbor is a much hated entity, the animals do not need to suffer for it.
Go tell their Mama and make her discipline her little darlings before they graduate to killing humans. There is NO excuse for a kid of any age to do this sort of thing.

I was raised the same way @ ShannonR. More and more though, I see parents making excuses for their kids and not making them take responsibility for their actions. I am hoping the OP will get results appealing to the parents but should be prepared if he finds he is wasting his time.

Let's also keep in mind that kids are individuals who make their own decisions. As a teacher, I have seen both lousy parents whose kids are amazingly responsible as as well as outstanding parents who end up with kids who completely disregard them. Common thread? Everyone wants to blame everyone else. It's a mess.

Let's also keep in mind that kids are individuals who make their own decisions. As a teacher, I have seen both lousy parents whose kids are amazingly responsible as as well as outstanding parents who end up with kids who completely disregard them. Common thread? Everyone wants to blame everyone else. It's a mess.
All we can do as parents is our best.

Back
Top Bottom