Variety of Chicks for Sale - NC

kissofcrimson

Chirping
Jan 17, 2016
Fayetteville, North Carolina
**** I do not ship but I'm willing to drive depending on how far you are from me. I live in Autryville, NC but frequent Fayetteville, Stedman, Clinton, Roseboro areas. ****

I do not have any of the original chicks I posted, they have all been sold. I do however have many chicks that I am hatching and have some I am growing out that I may sell. I have several different breeds I am breeding and in the coming weeks my incubator will be full.

Here's a list of birds I'm going to breed if I haven't started already:

- Ameraucana - These birds are not hatchery Am's or backyard mixes. I've bought them from local breeders who show or are just perfecting the standard. We are working on a couple colors but will be focusing on Lavander, Splash, Blue, and Black.

- Cochin bantams - Blue, black, splash, and partridge. Some of the offspring may be Frizzled.

- Mille Fluer/golden neck d'Uccle bantams - project that is slowly progressing. Hens are laying eggs but they aren't fertilized so it's a waiting game.

- Silkies - Paint, blue, black, white, partridge, silver and splash.

If you have any questions just message me.

Last edited:
ohh!!! i would Love a ameraucana-but like above posts im to far away.
sad.png

Dang yeah that's a drive. The farthest I've drove is to Raeford to meet someone from Aberdeen.

Hey girl! I believe it was me you met out at TSC on other side of Raeford haha How is Mr. Rico Sauve (black ameraucana roo) doing with his new lady friends?? I just came across this thread Bc we wanted an Australorp and Bielefelder, if I'd of seen this sooner we could have just swapped!

Back
Top Bottom