Vegetarians ( and Vegans ) Thread!!!

I tried the Almond Breeze but it taste like Mylanta. So, I"m trying everything I can until I find the right one.
hmm.png

Eww really? Was this sweetened or non? I only use the unsweetened kind, so maybe that's the difference. There's also hemp milk - I've never tried that one.. and rice and oat milk. When I make my own soymilk, I also add oats - gives it a great taste.

I tried the Almond Breeze but it taste like Mylanta. So, I"m trying everything I can until I find the right one. :/

Eww really? Was this sweetened or non? I only use the unsweetened kind, so maybe that's the difference. There's also hemp milk - I've never tried that one.. and rice and oat milk. When I make my own soymilk, I also add oats - gives it a great taste. 

It was unsweetened. I wanna try rice milk and see what that is like.

Last edited:
wow yomama, your daughter is lucky to have a parent like you. when I told my parents I wasn't going to eat chicken any more they got really mad and even made me eat it once, but I cried, so they didn't make me do it again.

Being completely vegan is very hard; you will have to go the extra mile for your daughter's wishes and buy totally vegan things. If she's really concerned with eating 'cruelty-free' milk, then go to a local health foods store; keep in mind, eating healthy is not eating food from Raley's. Almost every food product from your average grocery store has been altered in such a way as damaging to your body.
I won't go into that though.
Do a google search on cruelty free dairy farms, you'll find some really good ones. Personally, enjoy raw milk when I can get it, it's expensive like any other organic milk so I cannot get it often. Realize that you will have to be spending more on purchasing organic things for your daughter; but if that's what she chooses, let 'er eat it.
roll.png

Well, you ate chicken till your dad killed your rooster, you mean. I thought that would only last a couple of weeks like your other crazy ideas.
tongue.png

well, it has lasted for about six months now and I don't intend to give it up, every time I eat it I see my sweet little babies running around the backyard and I gag. I am thinking about giving up other meat too but my parents are still recovering from the shock of my stopping eating chicken, I want to give them some time to recover first.

Back
Top Bottom