Vegetarians ( and Vegans ) Thread!!!

I think I can make this. Easy enough for me.
droolin.gif

When you try it Kev, let us know and post pics.

I defiantly will!

Hi all! I'm not vegetarian or anything, but my chive plant on the deck produces lots of chives and I'm not sure what to do with them. Any ideas? Mainly I've been putting them in chicken or tuna salad. Thanks!
smile.png

Use chives anywhere you'd use minced onion, except don't cook for long or you'll lose the flabor.

Sprinkle it on salad, put it on pizza, Use it in veggie burgers or black bean burgers, put it over scrambled eggs or tofu, put it into veggie soup, use it on top to make things pretty.....

I made a nice fococia the other day. Pizza crust, partly baked, then takenout, ropped with OVOO, slap on some think sliced tomatoes, or other veggies, maybe some chives, and back into the oven for 8-10 minutes. (w/ or w/o cheese) maybe good place for tofu cheese....

I made a nice fococia the other day. Pizza crust, partly baked, then takenout, ropped with OVOO, slap on some think sliced tomatoes, or other veggies, maybe some chives, and back into the oven for 8-10 minutes. (w/ or w/o cheese) maybe good place for tofu cheese....

droolin.gif

Thank you, Marty1876! I do have a creamy salad dressing recipe (basically a thin mayo w/herbs) that calls for basil but I suppose chives might work. Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom