Vegetarians...anyone

ugh hogs... *shudders* they eat thier young and anyone else who happens to cross them on a bad day...and they smell sour! DH wants to get a gilt due to farrow in a week but nuh-uh I asked where he wanted me to live after she came here...

Quote:
Gotta get back to work but...that statement is just a tad too broad brush.....

What you're doing is otherwise a good thing though...

JJ

But I explained in in the following sentences.
wink.png

woot.gif
Proud Vegetarian here!!!
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
LOL I've been one all my life!
yippiechickie.gif
Livin' the non-cruel life, over here!
frow.gif
cool.png

But anyway, I'm a Vegetarian because I HATE how animals are treated at factory farms; it's just dreadful.
somad.gif
hit.gif
If cats and dogs were treated that way(actually they are...at fur farms, anyway) then it would be considered animal abuse, and it would be illegal. So why is it legal to give chickens, turkeys, etc. chemicals to make them grow bigger and faster, and it's so hard on their legs that they get crippled, but it's not legal to do that to cats and dogs???
idunno.gif
Makes no sense.
hu.gif

Quote:
Well said. Also most of us do not live in an area where it is possible to grow all the vegies we would eat, therefore suplimenting with home grown meat is realistic.

Ok, My Brotheres GirlFriend is a Veggie,
She eats that Fake meat stuff, She Doesn't eat other stuff, Like stuff that is really stuff that you need if your a veggie. How can I get her to eat the stuff? Like Beans, (Like Pork and Beans but not with the Gelatn

Is she eating vegetables and fruits, etc.? I also eat the fake "meat" and it's really good!
droolin.gif
Even some of my friends(who aren't Vegetarians) like it.
You can try to look up some tasty and easy recipes with beans. Some people don't like them, but if you add stuff to them, they can taste really good.
smile.png

Quote:
That's interesting because that's how I feel too, but I eat meat that had a good, non-cruel life. But I still eat it. Because not all animals were treated badly, as you can easily see in the Meat birds section of this forum. My family orders a cow each year (the last one was named Ollie by the farmers... some people would be grossed out but we thought it was nice. Each time we had a meal with Ollie we thanked him) and we think it's really important to know where your food comes from.

Back
Top Bottom