Vent blocked What to do.

She has passed 3 more t

an clumps like the first just smaller. I gave her 600 MG calcium pyruvate and she is breathing easier and now just straining grunts but no more screaming My Dogos had to stay right beside her the whole time and whined everytime she screamed. Poor baby. I hate seeing her in so much pain. I put honey on her to prevent drying fixed her a heating pad and put her in a puppy crate with a blanket over it. Thanks everyone for your help so far. I am here alone and was hitting panic mode. Now I know I did all I could for her this evening and let's see what morning brings.
Good job!

Hopefully she will pull out of this. Giving the calcium is good and it's actually good that she was able to expel more of the lash material too.
Sadly, she may have more in there, but hopefully she can relax for a while and be able to push the rest on out soon.

Honey is good for keeping the tissue moist. Do make sure she's got enough room to move off the heating pad if she gets too warm.
I'd provide her with water, she needs to stay hydrated. If you have electrolytes you can give those as well.

It appears she is prolapsing. Give her a calcium tablet and plenty of water to drink and put her someplace quiet where she won't be disturbed and you can easily check on her from time to time. Be sure the calcium is at least 600mg and it should contain D3. She likely has an egg stuck.
Thank you! Hope you weathered the storm!

Hopefully, she is done with all of the lash material. Poor thing must have been in a lot of distress. Sounds like you are dealing with her problem. Looking forward to hear if she is doing alright this am.

Back
Top Bottom