Vermont

I hear your CRAZY !!! It must be something in the air - I feel crazed and so behind for 3 weeks now - and I don't even have kids to work around !

Must be crazy for Pyxis too -as she usually answers promptly.

No sweat - if you can't make it - dont' worry - weather looks decent - so if I manage it - I can live w/o the tent I certainly don't want you to drive all this way just to drop it off ....

Yep, crazy! Training newbies at work now and had one day off out of the last 12! Sunday actually works for me, which is rare, since I usually work all Sundays.

Last edited:
Pyxis - THIS is the Horse you have been waiting for - light grey/white ARABIAN MARE - good price .....

http://burlington.craigslist.org/grd/5238142006.html

She will have riding issues to start out - but if you work on her on the ground - she will LOVE you and shouldn't give you much issue when you ride ... This horse is worth 3 to 10 times the asking price of $800 .....

I'm blowing up the thread ! ha ha

BAKIN - Blue Seal in Brandon is having a sale on canning jars - the small jelly ones are $7.99 for a sealed case (that has lids on them). All sizes are there and on sale.

Oh man, I'd be right on that if I had the money. Alas, kitty vet bills have drained my bank account, so unless I sell some cemanis asap I'll have to pass on her :(

Are we still on for tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom