Vermont

Pics
Hi every one.
frow.gif
Just joined BYC and BYH(kinder) I am so glad to see many people on these sights.I am from Rutland and have worked hard to get the ok on my dream of having S.L.Wyandotte chickens and Kinder goats.I'll have them towards the end of spring.Much like an expectant mom I am so excited,nervious, and I just can't wait.
wee.gif
I have been doing my home work, and these two sights have sutch a huge help. I think there are a few people near here, and if so give me a shout out....Oh ! and PIGCOON !!!who is your vet ?? The only one I could find was in clairendon.
hu.gif
Is she the one ?? I would like it if we did get together on costly meds. exct... I'm looking at 5 for a flock also.Sorry I couldn't help this year.Hope to stay in touch with anyone who wants to ...

Ooooh, Kinder goats! I think that's the kind I'd like to get if/when we get goats. I'm only hesitant right now because the baby seems to spit up when I have any dairy! Welcome to BYC!

So I've got 21 Coturnix quail eggs going in an incubator right now. I candled them Saturday and all but two look really good! Hatch is due Monday.

Thank you. I have heard that goats milk is easier on the stomach, and even for babies. Any ways I would love to see pictures of your quails when they are ready.
jumpy.gif
My 1 acre wonder keeps me to the basics , and the two breeds I chose will keep me busy and supplied.
yippiechickie.gif

Goat is more digestible but, when I wrote any, I meant cow and goat. I still have to test sheep and water buffalo but I want to give her body a little break. She still seems to be reacting to something else that I am trying to track down. Hopefully she'll outgrow these issues!

My husband is setting up a camera that will allow remote viewing of the hatch so I will be sure to post the link here.

Goat is more digestible but, when I wrote any, I meant cow and goat. I still have to test sheep and water buffalo but I want to give her body a little break. She still seems to be reacting to something else that I am trying to track down. Hopefully she'll outgrow these issues!

My husband is setting up a camera that will allow remote viewing of the hatch so I will be sure to post the link here.
Oh !!! Any !!!
duc.gif
My bad. Guess I need to read more carefully, It didn't even register. Well I sure am sorry that is happening. Will look out for your pics.

Back
Top Bottom