Vermont

Pics
No!!! Where did you steal them from, hang in I gotta go look outside!

:lau

I went to a poultry show on Sunday and bought 'em right up. Also came home with a nice pair of light Brahmas. Almost a sebastopol goose - the only thing that stopped me is that she wouldn't fit in any of the crates I brought.

:lau

I went to a poultry show on Sunday and bought 'em right up. Also came home with a nice pair of light Brahmas. Almost a sebastopol goose - the only thing that stopped me is that she wouldn't fit in any of the crates I brought.
They're adorable! And their bills are TINY! Next time a bigger crate is a must! I want sebbie's really bad lol
Who was the call breeder?

Do you still have the peacocks ? :) Too bad I don't have my hoop coop fixed up .....

Down to three boys now :) I'll probably want to sell one more when they get older, but I'm waiting to see which two of the pied ones I like the color on better, so I have to wait until they're older.

Down to three boys now :) I'll probably want to sell one more when they get older, but I'm waiting to see which two of the pied ones I like the color on better, so I have to wait until they're older.
any updated pics?
so you didnt get any girls?

any updated pics?
so you didnt get any girls?

Nope, no girls :barnie

I haven't taken new pictures of them in awhile because they're still too young to go outside, so I can't get nice pictures of them in the coop, it's a little too dark. Maybe I'll try to get some this weekend :)

Nope, no girls :barnie

I haven't taken new pictures of them in awhile because they're still too young to go outside, so I can't get nice pictures of them in the coop, it's a little too dark. Maybe I'll try to get some this weekend :)
where did you get the eggs?

Back
Top Bottom