Vermont

Pics
Nice to see some action on this thread :)

Is anyone interested in a couple of Call drakes? I have a white drake available, and a blue fawn tentatively available. Both about a year and a half old, breeder quality.

Hey guys, I’m just over the border in NH in Sullivan county. I have a feather legged black copper Marans cockerel if anyone is interested. I’d be willing to drive him over one of the bridges to meet if needed. If interested just send me a message

Attachments

• 8191D443-E45F-4C52-8890-3D7C00CD9A8E.jpeg
    8191D443-E45F-4C52-8890-3D7C00CD9A8E.jpeg
    936.7 KB · Views: 4
Hey guys, I’m just over the border in NH in Sullivan county. I have a feather legged black copper Marans cockerel if anyone is interested. I’d be willing to drive him over one of the bridges to meet if needed. If interested just send me a message

He's very pretty. I hope he finds a home.

Very glad to see everyone on here :) What does everyone have for birds?

I raise ayam cemanis, brahmas, ko shamos, Call ducks, and Tufted Roman geese. Oh, and I have two emus too!
I have a very mixed flock! EE, RiR, SLW, BO, and a stupid Polish Crested rooster, a total of 10 birds. I'm thinking of getting a few more EEs, or some Sapphires to add some color to my eggs!

I have a very mixed flock! EE, RiR, SLW, BO, and a stupid Polish Crested rooster, a total of 10 birds. I'm thinking of getting a few more EEs, or some Sapphires to add some color to my eggs!

Nice assortment! I used to have a very mixed flock too, before moving towards breeding specific breeds. I still have a couple of them around, like some olive egger frizzles, a welsummer, a production black, and two sapphires.

Does anyone need/want a duck or have an extra they would be willing to sell? My Pekin died overnight leaving my Rouen, Daphne, alone. I’m trying to get a necropsy on Margery, but that may not happen. I would rather not lose Daphne, but I don’t want her to be alone.

Back
Top Bottom