Vermont

Does anyone have pure Marans day(s) old or eggs for sale ? or Pure blue eggers (not easter eggers) ??? I'll travel to pick up.

on the flip side - I have Silver Spitz Waiting list - for both babies and pullets in the spring if any of you want a fancy polka dotted chicken.
[email protected]

Here are some samples

Attachments

• Club Picture of Silver Sptiz for Standards.jpeg
    Club Picture of Silver Sptiz for Standards.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
  • White App Hen 2  2019.JPG
    White App Hen 2 2019.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo Bomb by Spitz 2  teen.JPG
    Photo Bomb by Spitz 2 teen.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 5
Hey everyone, newbie here from Southern vt, im looking for 2 silver/splash swedish female ducks if anyone has any available or knows of any quality breeders around vt,nh,me, or ny!! Thanks in advance!!!

Hello- we’re moving abroad and therefore have to say goodbye to our beloved egg laying pets. We’re looking for a good home, so not giving away to just anybody as we want to make sure they do not end up in soup or fighting arena.

Happy to work out transportation/delivery together.
  • 6 bantam pullets (polish, silky, cochin, serama, easter-egger, d’uccle)
  • Coop
  • Run (omlet fence)
  • Automatic night-door with timer
  • Heater for winter
  • Waterer with float valve
  • 2 spill-free feeder-buckets
  • New PDZ bags
  • 50lbs feed bag

Best of luck! Can you post a photo of your coop, or dimensions? Is i t something that will break down easily, or be moved easily?

I'm also interested in the automatic door. Thanks! Where in VT are you? You can PM me.

Hello fellow Vermonters! I’m new to this thread.
I’m wondering if anyone knows of a quality Welsh Harlequin duck breeder in VT? I’m hoping to place an order/get on somebody’s waiting list for some ducklings in the spring of 2021. I’m in southern VT.

Hello fellow Vermonters! I’m new to this thread.
I’m wondering if anyone knows of a quality Welsh Harlequin duck breeder in VT? I’m hoping to place an order/get on somebody’s waiting list for some ducklings in the spring of 2021. I’m in southern VT.
Welcome to byc!! I am in southern Vermont as well, I do not know of any breeders here in vt, I know that if you check with tractor supply, agway and runnings in the spring, u may be able to order your bird of choice from them, I ordered birds online from metzer farms, nice quality birds,, and i have to say that my birds are pretty amazing and could not be happier. I also got 3 cayugas from chesire horse, which I'm also very happy with, not sure exactly where u are, but thats in keene,NH. Hope your ready for winter, its here!!!!!

Welcome to byc!! I am in southern Vermont as well, I do not know of any breeders here in vt, I know that if you check with tractor supply, agway and runnings in the spring, u may be able to order your bird of choice from them, I ordered birds online from metzer farms, nice quality birds,, and i have to say that my birds are pretty amazing and could not be happier. I also got 3 cayugas from chesire horse, which I'm also very happy with, not sure exactly where u are, but thats in keene,NH. Hope your ready for winter, its here!!!!!
Thanks for the ideas! It's good to hear that you are happy with your birds from Metzer farms. I've been considering getting some from them.
Just a few more plants to put to bed before the snow really takes over....

Thanks for the ideas! It's good to hear that you are happy with your birds from Metzer farms. I've been considering getting some from them.
Just a few more plants to put to bed before the snow really takes over....
I was a little nervous about ordering from them since they are so far away, but the shipping was incredibly fast and all my birds were healthy, and the customer service was impeccable!!! I have heard stories of ppls birds not making though, but I guess thats the risk you take when shipping any live animal in the mail!!!!

Back
Top Bottom