"versus"

There are people like myself, who went to a British private school from kindergarten and tend to spell colour this way, eat in the European style and American style depending on the setting. Just to be a little more language confused, two of my best friends have families that only spoke French at home and we all had French lessons through eighth grade. After that, in addition to French, we added four years of Latin through high school. One of my good friends was raised on the border between France and Germany. In her school, they spoke French on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and German on Tuesday and Thursday. The next week it was German on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Of course, they had English daily as their second language (or is that third?). We all have to give each other the benefit of the doubt. We have all come from very varied backgrounds and consent to communicate here about a multitude of ideas that are of interest. Personally, I love it.

I ain't got no reason to judge nobody on anything. Exceptin' my pet peeve is paragraphs. Ain't nothing like looking at an entire page of one huge paragraph to make me move on to the next page. I ain't gonna say nothing else about this.

I ain't got no reason to judge nobody on anything. Exceptin' my pet peeve is paragraphs. Ain't nothing like looking at an entire page of one huge paragraph to make me move on to the next page. I ain't gonna say nothing else about this.

I love how you brought this thread to a screaming halt!
ep.gif
lau.gif

I've just now finished reading it and did very much enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom