Very Sad morning,My DH feels like a Dog

hit.gif
that is soooo sad. I am so terrified of what you just went through. I close the coop up every night and we have doors on the inside and another inside for double cpld protection and i still worry about forgetting ONE LITTLE THING that would be dangerous for the birds. I'm so sorry for your pain today
hugs.gif

I am so sorry for your loss. At least your husband is apologetic, and wants to help fix it. That had to be HORRIBLE to come out to. Best of luck in finding new birds to start with and I am *sure* your new hatchlings will give you a new great start...
Kristi

I am hatching out buff silkies from Jody, you are welcome to all of the extras, no charge. I just do not know how to get them to you.
I am so sorry what a terrible loss. I can not imagine how bad your husband feels. Good luck rebuilding your flock, and remember I have Buff silkies for you if you want them. You can also have my extra Blues and Blacks.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Hugs to you and hubby. Just makes your stomach and heart ball up into knots. I'll be praying for peace for you both, and yes, the LORD will take care of you.

Back
Top Bottom