Very Sad morning,My DH feels like a Dog

Owls would pluck their food some too I think...
Raccoons usually eat the heads, but no matter...
I'm so sorry for your losses.
hugs.gif

I am soo sorry. Maybe some of the folks you gave eggs to can send some back to you to keep your line going.
I don't think it was an owl either. Sound more like 'coon to me, because of the head thing.
sad.png

Julie, I can't even imagine how you feel. Although you can't bring them back, all of their babies that you hatch will be a beautiful new beginning.
jumpy.gif
I will be thinking of you through these hard times.

Last edited:
Julie, I'm so sorry for you loss. If I ever get so I have hatching eggs, you are welcome to some, but it will be awhile. You are in our prayers.

Georgia

OMG, you poor lady, your poor hubby, I feel so sad for you, hopefully you can heal very soon and get up there and start again.
I hope you can hatch some of their offspring or someone that ha bought their eggs can send you a chick or two.
hugs.gif

Bama, I am sorry for your loss. I know your husband must be heartsick over it too. Accidents happen, we all forget things. At another time he might have left it open and had absolutely nothing happen to them. Just a bad stroke of luck. I hope he doesn't beat himself up over it too much.
hugs.gif
to you both
Kat

Back
Top Bottom