Very unusual chick, Guinea / chicken hybrid!!

My friend is giving me some guinea eggs that were fertilized by a rooster- should I incubate them like chicken eggs or guinea eggs? We are experimenting to see if we can get any to hatch.

Wow! that's very neat I've been thinking about breeding a guinea and a strong rooster, I never knew there would be a person who would share it on backyard chickens. I can't wait to see what their going to look like when they are fully grown. That is very cool i hope you keep us updated as they grow.
wee.gif

I was thinking of breeding a self blue old English game rooster with a speckled guinea hen so they could possibly keep their flying ability!

Later on once i have some more time and room i was thinking of breeding a chicken with all other primary poultry like...
Swan
goose
duck
peafowl
quail
turkey
guinea.

I did not add a pheasant because they are to closely related to a peafowl, I don't think this hybrid if crossed would turn out to be much different besides color and tail feathers. And if i understand correctly i believe a peacock is a breed of pheasant from japan or something like that, So i chose a peafowl because of their neat feathery tails.

Later on once i have some more time and room i was thinking of breeding a chicken with all other primary poultry like...
Swan
goose
duck
peafowl
quail
turkey
guinea.

I did not add a pheasant because they are to closely related to a peafowl, I don't think this hybrid if crossed would turn out to be much different besides color and tail feathers. And if i understand correctly i believe a peacock is a breed of pheasant from japan or something like that, So i chose a peafowl because of their neat feathery tails.

Why are you using my picture with out asking?

Back
Top Bottom