VERY VIRILE ROOSTERS NEED A NEW PAD

keringordon

Songster
5 Years
May 2, 2018
Casa Grande, AZ
I have several very beautiful roosters who need a new home because I dont have enough hens to go around. They are very studly and very beautiful and I hate to rehome them but the hens are getting stressed out. I previously only had ducks and I honestly didnt think the roosters would get so much bigger and become a bunch of bullies. I am in casa grande. These are not for meat and they are probably not good for pets either but pretty much to look at, eat the bugs and possibly chase cats. Please let me know...520-840-3014

If you are absolutely against anyone eating them you should probably set up a bachelor run for them. Finding "forever homes" for excess cockerels is difficult no matter where you are located. Until you can find a taker it's not fair for your pullets and hens to be subjected to their abuse, so lock them up.

Also, many time's people won't take just any rooster. They might just be looking for a rooster that is of the same breed as the hen's that they already have. You did not state what breed the rooster's that you have are.

Back
Top Bottom